Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memo Weekend


What a fun weekend, mellow but good. Had Xander both Friday and Saturday and then on Sunday went to the Soundset '09 at Caturbury downs. It was cool to see, only thing that sucked was i missed P.O.S. I really wanted to see those guy's. I ran into Seth in the V.I.P. section. I've seen him in his other local band called Building Better Bombs. A total diferent project than POS but all good just the same. I finally Saw Atmosphere and to think all the times i've ran into Slug (Sean) around town, I finally got to seen him in action, Good shit!! Bigger than gun Bigger than cigarettes<--Closser=Good. I guess the big attraction of the event though was Phar Side they played for the first time in almost 15 years. they were cool, just never really listen to them back in the day. Oh and DOOM from Doomtree played and they were horible, the sound was all fucked up and i guess (from what i was told) that they lipped synced a bunch of the shit... Pussys! Doom is part of Pitchfork this year.
Monday I hooked up with Jimmy and kicked it old school down by the river, it was a killer day to be drinkin PBR's, climbing trees, and rope swinggin. Then we rode the bike's back got more PBR's and then had a picnic outside of Rainbow Food's.

No comments:

Post a Comment