Friday, May 1, 2009

I live in Sha-Ko-Pee

38 year old kid and living below the rents, Everyone is waiting for me to catch up. This town has changed so much in the 20 years I've lived here. I had a scary experience, more like a vision last night, as much as i respect Turtles Bar, I can't handle some of the people (if not all) that hang out there. So glad that i won't get sucked into that place, some of those folks are defiantly stuck there...WoW!(?)...
If I hear one more time that "ooo you live in Mpls? Scary" WTF does that mean? Their is more crack, meth, Nascar, in Shako than anywhere. Check out the Shako Police report somtime.. It's Hilarious! The locals down here just don't get it. I think that people there are easy, that why the crime rate is going up. People are moving to small towns to make money.
I feel safe in the Mpls., Anyone want to go to the city and check out some music?

No comments:

Post a Comment